House Beers on Tap
1. Rum Daddy – 8.8% (Rum barrel aged vintage ale)
2. Tallboy’s Cream Ale - 4.9% (Easy drinker - Tastes like beer! This ale is pretty much an ale pretending to be a lager)
3. Das BRUT - 6.8% (BRUT IPA brewed with new-school German hops!)
4. Lightning Axe – 6.0% - (Norwegian strong pale ale fermented with Kveik yeast)
5. Berried Alive! – 6.0% (Milkshake IPA with lactose, vanilla and mixed berries)
6. Shelfie! – 5.8% (German style altbier - amber with sweet malt and firm bitterness)
7. Moose Country Porter – 5.1% (Classic London Porter - dark, chocolaty and smooth)
8. All Are Neighbours – 4.2% (Ryebread pale ale collab w/ All Are Welcome bakery in Northcote)
9. SunRay XPA – 4.8% (Tropically charged dry-hopped-as pacific style xtra-pale ale)
10. Negative Light – 9.3% (Full and robust Russian Imperial Stout)
11. Practically Bier – 5.8% (Belgian witbier brewed with local honey and chamomile)
Take-away XL 1L cans of all house beers are available from the brewery, freshly filled as you watch.
We're usually pouring the excellent Willie Smiths organic apple cider, but sometimes we shake things up. Check out our Now Tapped page for the most up to date list.
Quealy Mornington Pinot Gris– Mornington Victoria
Te Mania Sauvingon Blanc – Nelson New Zealand
Catlin Montepulciano Rose – Rad Hills South Australia
Range Life Prosecco – King Valley Victoria
Fionula Nero D'avola – Murray Darling Victoria
Noisy Ritual Geelong Pinot Noir - Brunswick Victoria
Tellurian Pastiche Shiraz - Heathcote Victoria
Booze – Gin, Whisky, Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Espresso Martini, Negroni
Non-alcoholic soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Soda Water, Lemonade, Ginger Ale
Wee Man's Kitchen at Tallboy & Moose is way delicious! Check out their menu here.